If you're having a new tree, Pull Together
- A material to fix the sapling and the support.
- Effective on creating a new branch of the support.
- Flexible binding wire prevents from seizing the branch.
|Name of good||Specifications||Packing Unit||Notes|
|Pull Together||65x65||500 EA/sack|
Put wire in the hole.
Install between the tree and the support.
Effect of use
- According to the result from Apple research, survival percent of the sapling increased 20~30%.
- Preventing the possibility of breaking shoot is closely linked to making ideal tree shape.
- Flexible binding wire doesn't seize the branches even if the tree grows up.
|The number of fixing sapling goods.||The kinds of interstocks||Survival percent||Number of tentillium|
<Source> Apple research of National Institute of Horticultural and Herbal Science